Vision & Mission
We open our windows wide to the cultures of the world, but our feet remain rooted in Indian ethos and culture.
"We aspire to create citizens worthy of 21st century who are global in their outlook and equipped with Indian ethos.”
To provide a learning environment that encourages children to bring out the best in themselves and which supports their all-round development, through discovering the joy of learning, awakening and illuminating their intellect in multi-dimensional ways, and instilling abiding values in themselves.
• To provide a safe, secure and conducive environment in which each child can enjoy learning, dare to dream, achieve excellence and become a lifelong learner.
• To offer educational programmes that support children’s academic, moral, social and physical development.
• To inculcate in children the values of empathy, compassion and respect towards others and the environment.
• To make children aware and appreciative of their history, culture and traditions, whilst being open to other cultures and alternative views of the world.
• To foster global-mindedness through interactions and exchange programmes with organisations, institutions and universities around the world.
• To provide a local and global dimension in curriculum and pedagogy, which serves as the best preparation for further studies in the world's finest universities.
• To provide learning opportunities and activities which appeal to children's multiple intelligences and which help develop in them multiplicity of perspectives and skills.
• To help children develop into confident communicators in more than one language, and as learners who are principled, reflective and self-directed.
• To encourage children to develop the qualities of self-discipline, positive self-image, resourcefulness, teamwork, spirit of adventure and leadership.
• To provide state-of-the-art facilities, technologies and infrastructure to optimize teaching and learning outcomes.
• To build a community of outstanding and caring educators, with rich experience and multi-cultural perspectives and provide them with ongoing professional development.