The school believes in the values of a disciplined life and the ability to distinguish between freedom and irresponsibility.
1. All the students must arrive at the school five minutes before the bell rings.
2. Clean and proper school uniform is to be worn on all the school days. A student who is slovenly dressed may be sent home.
3. Students must carry with them their Identity Card, school diary while entering the class, laboratory and library.
4. At the stroke of first bell all the students should file out for prayer. After the prayer they must return to their respective classes quietly in line.
5. All the students are expected to keep their class rooms and school premises clean & tidy.
6. The students are not allowed to bring any kind of valuable things like cell phones, electronic gadgets, pen drive, memory card, MP3, I Pad, camera, music system, precious coins/ stones or any items of jewellery. Use of mobile phones is totally prohibited. Any such items found with a student will be confiscated and strict disciplinary action will be taken.
7. Any photograph to be attested by the authority of the school must be snapped in school uniform only.
8. Students are expected to be disciplined in their general behaviour.
9. Irregular attendance, habitual late arrival, negligence of home work, disobedience and disrespect or any other reprehensible behavior towards teachers and others may entail dismissal from the school.
10. Extra books, newspapers or periodicals must not be brought to the school without prior permission of the school authorities.
11. Students are strongly advised not to make collection in school for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior permission of the Principal. Money should not be lent nor borrowed nor articles be exchanged by the students among themselves.
12. The school does not hold responsibility for accidents and loss of items or valuable etc. although proper care is taken to prevent such occurrences.
13. All the students must extend co-operation in taking care of all the property of the school. The students should not scratch or spoil the desks, benches, chairs nor damage any school furniture. Damage done even by accident should be reported at once to the form teacher. Recovery against any such damage must be done up by the concerned student(s). For such a misdeed the student may entail expulsion from the school also.
14. Students found commuting by the school bus without the permission will have to face disciplinary action.
15. Unauthorised photography is not allowed in the school.
16. Firing crackers or splashing colours in school premises is strictly prohibited. Non- Compliance of these instructions may result in expulsion from the school.
Parents & guardians are bound by the rules of the institute which may be altered or modified from time to time. The Principal’s decision is final and binding.